Black Men Researches His Asian Obsession

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I received a myspace email from the author last night about his book release. Now I think most of you remember when him and I locked horns a little while back over his comment about me dating interracially. If your a new visitor then check my blog on myspace to catch up

Anyway, we both agree that having research on asian black dating is important and useful. I havn't read the book so I can't say much about it but I wanted to share the info anyway for those who might be interested.

A blurb from the book


As a sex addict with a ‘yellow' preference, I drew on extensive research, along with my own experiences and those of my friends and random individuals. As a memoir Black Passenger Yellow Cabs exposes my own history and childhood environment which created the predator that I became.



His website ~ http://www.blackpassenger.com/

Here his Youtube page ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/blackpassenger


If you read the book please let me know your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template