Celebrating Vietnamese New Year over on I'm Not The Nanny

Friday, February 11, 2011

[tweetmeme source="euphorialuv" only_single=false http://www.URL.com]

This Lunar New Year is being enjoyed and celebrated by families all over the world...and world wide web. My mommy friend Thien-Kim Lam wrote a blog post Happy Year of the Cat! Celebrate Vietnamese New Year! which shares how her family celebrated Vietnamese Lunar New Year of the Cat.

Vietnamese New Year

As I read her post I wondered how other asian and black famines were celebrating this month. In the past I've written about Chinese celebrations and this year I wrote about Korean New Year celebration, but there's many different asian cultures who celebrate lunar new year in their own unique culture's way.

I'll do my part and check around for stories to share. If you want to have your story shared here please contact me. Also contact me if you know of other blasian families not on my radar...I can't keep up, they're growing like wild fire!

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed or for email updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template