Pres. Obama and the Asian Connection Part 1

Friday, November 20, 2009

I was surfing around and saw someone posted about obamaboxes a etsy store with artworks that portray Pres Obama in some very interesting ways.

I'm not sure how I feel about some of the artwork but I'm loving the Obama Buddha. LOL. It seems to me that Pres. Obama is connected to Asia and the Asian community on so many levels. From his own personal family to his interest in helping to find solutions for civil conflicts.

More important, he's having an impact of their thinking and view points of what a Black American man is like. He's also showing the black community what a black family can look like. It's a wonder more people haven't talked about this side effect.

Maybe because I'm one of few that notice how he's able to walk between the lines of race and culture. Something to think about...oooommmmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template