Meeting Chez Pim at Martha Stewart Blog Show

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Recently I was part of the studio audience at the Martha Stewart show about blogging. It was exciting to be part of the show since I use blogging as a tool to spread awareness and connect with people.

But being in the audience that day gave me a bonus...


...after the show I met Pim Techamuanvivit, Chez Pim (chezpim.typepad.com) who during the show made Pad Thai with Martha. As we posed together we briefly chatted and I was impressed by how nice and approachable Chez Pim was.

After the show everyone in the audience took home her book "The Foodie Handbook: The (Almost) Definitive Guide to Gastronomy".

While I'm not a cook, I was interested to learn more about her international recipes and see if any was a fusion from the African/Caribbean culture.

I enjoyed reading over the book but after a quick read thru I didn't find anything black/asian fusion food related. Since I follow her on twitter at some point I'll try and ask if she knows of any recipes...maybe I can get her to agree to an interview? We shall see =)

I blogged more about who I saw, what else happened on the show and what I think about Martha Stewart after seeing her live and in person. You can read my recap of the show over on The Mommy Factor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template