Thank You for Helping Spread Awareness

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I wrote a blog about someone on YouTube who made a shoutout video in dedication to me and my son. It's not everyday that someone takes the time to make a video commentary based on things I blog about. As I watched the video I couldn't helping thinking that this person was helping to spread awareness of the Asian and Black Community just by talking about us.


I started to wonder how many others are also spreading awareness about this community. Sometimes when your close to something you cant see the reactions to it beyond a certain point. Day to day I face the struggle and sometimes I feel like Im doing it alone. But I am wrong!

Others are also helping me in the struggle to raise awareness on so many levels. Just by speaking to their friends and families, sharing links I posted, commenting on my blogs or even tweeting with me...they show their interest and support. So for my readers I want to say THANK YOU for all that you do in support. I really appreciate it!

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed or for email updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template