Asian Men, White Women & Sexual Black Fantasies

Monday, August 29, 2011

Since I had to hunker down over the weekend, due to Hurricane Irene, I had lots and lots of time on my hands. I used that time to check out some things online. While surfing around for something unrelated I came across this youtube video of asian men and white women.

As I watched the video (I had lots of extra time) I noticed a few things.

First many of the asian guys were dressed in clothing that I would consider influenced by black culture. In of one the photo both the asian guy and white girl were throwing up hand signs. *sigh*

asian white black fantasy

I also noticed an element of sexuality. Now I'm not talking about the couples kissing, etc. Nope, I'm talking about photo like this one, taken from the video, that clearly tap into the sexual fantasies of white women and asian men. It seems to me these are part of the same fantasies for the white men and asian women combination.

Hmm.

While I have very little to say about white and asian couples, unless they trend into the asian and black territory, I wonder if these sexual fantasies tie into the fantasies for black and asians. I wont comment about white women fantasies about black men. But asian men I'm curious about. I mean these asian men are already tapping into black culture by dressing "black" and listening to the "black" music right? Are they secretly fantasizing about black women while they walk around with white women on their arms?

Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog post in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template