No Chuseok Festival for Us

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm not happy about missing events happening in the Asian community. This is actually turning into a problem because half the reason I'm online is to share about my community right? When I miss community events I miss different ways to share with the readers of my blog. I also miss ways to share with Daniel about his heritage. *sigh*

Photobucket

I was suppose to go see the Chuseok Festival at Citi Field Stadium this weekend. It's a very famous and important cultural event not only for the korean community but also for non-koreans. Sadly I'm stuck at home with a sick little blasian on a rainy, icky day. Not good weather to vent out in.

Thanks to Lauren for the heads up about this cause I'm so out the blasian community events link right now. But for those of you interested there's lots of events coming up at the Korean Culture Service and The Korea Society. Hopefully I'll get a chance to attend some of these events

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template