Census 2010 : Make Sure You're Counted

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We've finally received our 2010 census forms! I've been waiting for it for a while now so I was excited to finally get them. I wrote about how filling out the census held a special meaning for me.

As most people know this years census is key for the mixed race community since the section to define their racial background has more options. My son and I were very excited! Ok, ok I was excited...he was just curious.

Anyway, having accurate data of the mixed race community...not just the general community...will help in the area of public services, health care, job assistance and so much more. There are many online and offline resources to help you FREE of cost to fill everything out. Please people make sure to have yourself counted by filling out the Census forms.

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed or for email updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template