Today Moms Highlights the Blasian Community

Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm getting the word out folks!  I recently spoke with the very nice ladies at Today Moms about highlighting the community of Moms of Biracial children and more specific Mothers of Blasian children.  They asked me to write a little something and *BAM*,  now you can check out my post on their website site title :  Overcoming the Challenges of Raising Biracial Kids


I highlight how it feels to be be asked..."is that your baby" and my hope that as awareness for mixed-race families spreads, the challenges facing mothers of biracial children will become less a struggle and more a celebration of the differences that make us all special and unique. Enjoy!

Like this article? Subscribe to the RSS feed or for email updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bloggerized by Blogger Template